Research & Development
Innovation and research breakthroughs give birth to opportunities for organisations, enabling them to establish new markets, expand their portfolio and determine their success over time. Allocations of R&D spend by an organisation are critical decision points that boost the likelihood of unlocking potential and transform years of scientific and technical trials into corporate profits.
Increasingly, strategy executives have learned to expect great things from an R&D function by allowing agility and flexibility within the strategic priorities of the business should a breakthrough achievement be recognised. Research and development leaders play a critical role in developing new and innovative approaches to solve the biggest challenges faced by society, businesses and ecosystems.
Using our sophisticated methodologies, we identify the ideal candidates sought by our clients in the R&D space. Such candidates, with whom we attentively cultivate and foster professional relationships, include research professors, R&D Center Directors, and Chief Scientists employed in globally renowned research institutions across major industries.
Green Gate’s experience in providing world-class R&D experts is amply demonstrated by our success in recent mandates, including roles such as:
- Senior Director R&D
- R&D Projects Manager
- Head of Innovations
- Head, R&D Process and Packaging
- Gas Turbines Mechanical Engineer - R&D
Working with us
- Green Gate offers bespoke solutions to executive recruitment with a team of highly experienced consultants covering major industrial and functional groups.
- Our ethos are based on mutual understanding and transparency. Our trusted relationships with customers - clients and candidates alike - form the foundation of our success.
- Every engagement with Green Gate is unique. Thorough research and in-depth due diligence are integral to the Green Gate approach ensuring every candidate we put forward exceeds your expectations.
- Our geographical reach allows us to search widely for executives that meet your organisational, cultural and social requirements.