Safety, Health & Environment
Increased productivity, reduced absences and an enhanced reputation are invaluable benefits that a world class health and safety department can provide. The challenge in balancing the welfare of your workforce with the increasing complexity of the environmental risks facing the world today drive innovation and higher standards across industries.
With industry recovering from the global recession, businesses are increasingly recognising the importance of employee wellbeing to their performance. Adapting and implementing newer and safer technologies provides much needed confidence and workplace satisfaction to today's workforce in a global environment that values safety and productivity. This is particularly acute in the Energy & Natural Resources industries where the demand for talented SHE experts outstrips supply from an increasingly scarce pool of candidates.
Improving safety, health and environment standards within an organization demands the sponsorship of senior leaders to ensure strategies for implementing SHE principles are effectively embedded within the general culture of the organisation.
Green Gate’s experience in providing SHE experts is amply demonstrated by our success in completing the following assignments:
- SHE Director
- Head of Environment, Health & Safety
- Group H&S Officer - NEBOSH
- Lead Auditor - ISO standards
- Health & Safety Compliance Manager
- Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Advisor
- SHE Manager
Working with us
- Green Gate offers bespoke solutions to executive recruitment with a team of highly experienced consultants covering major industrial and functional groups.
- Our ethos are based on mutual understanding and transparency. Our trusted relationships with customers - clients and candidates alike - form the foundation of our success.
- Every engagement with Green Gate is unique. Thorough research and in-depth due diligence are integral to the Green Gate approach ensuring every candidate we put forward exceeds your expectations.
- Our geographical reach allows us to search widely for executives that meet your organisational, cultural and social requirements.