Energy & Natural Resources
In recent years, the energy sector has experienced dramatic growth, significantly increasing the needs for highly skilled & qualified executives. Green Gate possesses a wealth of experience in the recruitment of executive and senior management positions within this highly challenging environment.
The global energy sector is continuously evolving but oil continues to be the fuel that satisfies the energy needs of most of the world’s inhabitants. Across the entire oil refining process, we have a long track record in recruiting for upstream, midstream and downstream companies. Natural gas has also become an increasingly important component of the global energy supply and demand picture, with the world’s gas requirements on an ever upward trend.
The talent profile for chemical companies has also seen significant disruption with the acute requirement to bring in leaders who have the vision and global business acumen to respond to shifting dynamics.
Within the Natural Resources arena, we cover roles across the mining and metals processing sectors. This incorporates the full value chain, from extraction through to smelting and purification.
Green Gate is strategically positioned to meet the unique talent needs of energy and natural resource companies establishing a reputation for delivering solutions in challenging geographical locations. We have deep industry expertise and work as a global team to ensure the best candidates are presented and aligned to your strategic goals.
Recent examples of assignments we have fulfilled include:
- Head of HSE Engineering
- Senior Commissioning Engineer
- Construction Supervisor - Building Services (Offshore)
- Senior Corrosion Engineer
- Senior Engineer - Project Controls
- Senior Reliability Centred Maintenance Engineer
- IT Audit Department Manager
- Head of Compensation & Organizational Development
- Head of Risk & Compliance
- Finance Director
Working with us
- Green Gate offers bespoke solutions to executive recruitment with a team of highly experienced consultants covering major industrial and functional groups.
- Our ethos are based on mutual understanding and transparency. Our trusted relationships with customers - clients and candidates alike - form the foundation of our success.
- Every engagement with Green Gate is unique. Thorough research and in-depth due diligence are integral to the Green Gate approach ensuring every candidate we put forward exceeds your expectations.
- Our geographical reach allows us to search widely for executives that meet your organisational, cultural and social requirements.