Healthcare & Life Sciences
GCC countries are in the midst of transforming their health care landscape. Policymakers, keen to reduce the burden of expenditure on the state, are introducing mandatory healthcare insurance. The private sector is being encouraged to take a greater role with citizens being coaxed into staying at home for treatment rather than travelling overseas. Consequently, the market is seeing major reform and double-digit growth.
We work closely with key players in the Middle East’s health care system - from policymakers to health care providers, pharmaceuticals to insurers and technology providers.
Green Gate is strategically positioned to meet the talent needs of healthcare organizations. Our experienced consultants work with the leading healthcare and life science organizations to help them identify potential leaders, drive development, accelerate readiness and energize transitions. Our team has deep and broad healthcare experience to help you address your talent needs today and equip your people for a strong future.
Recent examples of assignments we have fulfilled include:
- Chief Executive Officer
- Director of Patient and Public Engagement
- Programmes Director
- Director, Public Affairs and Policy
- Associate Director, Healthcare Compliance, EMEA
- Head of Marketing and Communications
- Clinical Managers
- Associate Director of Workforce
- Head of Finance
- Ward Manager - Community Healthcare
Working with us
- Green Gate offers bespoke solutions to executive recruitment with a team of highly experienced consultants covering major industrial and functional groups.
- Our ethos are based on mutual understanding and transparency. Our trusted relationships with customers - clients and candidates alike - form the foundation of our success.
- Every engagement with Green Gate is unique. Thorough research and in-depth due diligence are integral to the Green Gate approach ensuring every candidate we put forward exceeds your expectations.
- Our geographical reach allows us to search widely for executives that meet your organisational, cultural and social requirements.